For additional information about program requirements, tuition, or the enrollment process, please contact our admissions or financial aid desks.
|Admissions Requirements for All Programs
- Download and complete our Enrollment Application.
- Schedule an appointment to learn more about our program and meet the staff and students.
- Complete the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners’ Enrollment Application.
- Submit 2 passport photos (2×2) and a $5.00 money order payable to Missouri Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners.
- Complete and Enrollment Contract and pay the registration fee of $50.00
- Students must be at least seventeen years old to begin any program, and must submit proof of age with a copy of one of the following documents:
- Valid driver’s license
- Birth certificate
- All students must be a high school graduate or its equivalent and submit evidence in the form one of following:
- High school diploma
- G.E.D. Certificate
- High school transcripts with graduation date
- Trend Setters School does not admit ability-to-benefit students.
|Program-Specific Admissions Requirements
- Students enrolling in the Crossover or Teacher Training programs must present a current State of Missouri Cosmetology license.
- Students enrolling in the Crossover or Barber programs must submit a completed medical examination form to the Missouri Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners. Please click here for a PDF copy of the form.