This page discusses the Trend Setters School enrollment process. For additional information about program requirements, tuition, or payment assistance, please contact our admissions or financial aid desks or visit the links below.
|Admissions Requirements for All Programs
- Download and complete our Enrollment Application.
- Schedule an appointment to learn more about our program and meet the staff and students.
- Complete the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners’ Enrollment Application.
- Submit 2 passport photos (2×2) and a $5.00 money order payable to Missouri Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners.
- Complete and Enrollment Contract and pay the registration fee of $50.00
- Students must be at least seventeen years old to begin any program, and must submit proof of age with a copy of one of the following documents:
- Valid driver’s license
- Birth certificate
- All students must be a high school graduate or its equivalent and submit evidence in the form one of following:
- High school diploma
- G.E.D. Certificate
- High school transcripts with graduation date
- Trend Setters School does not admit ability-to-benefit students.
|Program-Specific Admissions Requirements
- Students enrolling in the Crossover or Teacher Training programs must present a current State of Missouri Cosmetology license.
- Students enrolling in the Crossover or Barber programs must submit a completed medical examination form to the Missouri Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners. Please click here for a PDF copy of the form.