How To Apply For Financial Aid

1. Register for a “PIN” number with the U.S. Dept. of Education ( If your parent’s information is used in applying for financial aid, one parent should also register for a PIN.

2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). It’s the first step and is required for all Trend Setters financial aid programs. The FAFSA is available online at

3. Contact our Financial Aid Office. (573-335-9977)