COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Trend Setters has taken numerous steps to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus at our facility and ensure the safety of anyone entering our school. In the interest of keeping everyone at Trend Setters safe and healthy, we are asking guests to respect similar guidelines to those we’ve outlined for our students and staff.
Trend Setters COVID-19 Guest Policies (Updated July 2021)
- When possible, we ask that guests wait outside in their cars until their service is ready to begin.
- We strongly recommend, but do not require, guests to wear a mask when entering the building and to keep it on during their service.
- Students are required to wear a mask throughout a guest’s service if requested by the guest to do so.
- Guests are asked to remain in designated areas of the building throughout their service unless accompanied by a student.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
For more information about COVID-19 precautions at Trend Setters, please contact the school.