COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Trend Setters School has taken numerous steps to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus at our facility and ensure the safety of our students and staff. After an extended closure, the school returned to full-time, in-person classes in June 2020. Several measures were implemented at this time to protect our students; the full policy memo outlining those procedures is available here. Most of these policies will remain in place through at least the end of 2020 and will be rolled back at a future date as the virus subsides.
Beginning July 2020, Trend Setters began accepting a small number of limited appointments with guests from outside the school. In the interest of keeping everyone at our facility safe and healthy, we are asking guests to respect similar guidelines to those we’ve outlined for our students and staff.
Trend Setters COVID-19 Guest Policies
- When possible, we ask that guests wait outside in their cars until their service is ready to begin.
- All guests are required to wear a mask while entering the building, and must keep their mask on throughout their service. Guests may remove masks only if the service requires it, after the student puts on an additional plastic face shield.
- Guests will have their temperature taken when entering the building.
- Only one guest from each party may be present in the building at any time.
- Children may have one adult present throughout their service. Both child and adult guardian must wear masks at all times while in the building.
- Guests are asked to remain in designated areas of the building throughout their service unless accompanied by a student.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
For more information about COVID-19 precautions at Trend Setters, please contact the school.