COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Trend Setters has taken numerous steps to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus at our facility and ensure the safety of anyone entering our school. In the interest of keeping everyone at Trend Setters safe and healthy, we are asking guests to respect similar guidelines to those we’ve outlined for our students and staff.
Trend Setters COVID-19 Guest Policies
- When possible, we ask that guests wait outside in their cars until their service is ready to begin.
- All guests are asked to wear a mask while entering the building, and keep their mask on throughout their service. Guests may remove masks if the service requires it.
- Only one guest from each party may be present in the building at any time.
- Children may have one adult present throughout their service. Both child and adult guardian must wear masks at all times while in the building.
- Guests are asked to remain in designated areas of the building throughout their service unless accompanied by a student.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
For more information about COVID-19 precautions at Trend Setters, please contact the school.